“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” - Henry Ford
We are a design, development and fabrication company, specialising in low volume composites manufacturing. We pride ourselves in our ability to create elegant, innovative and practical solutions to any design brief or project we are involved in.
Our team is a combination of talented individuals who each bring their own unique qualities to the team, ranging from young enthusiastic trainees, through to experienced composite craftsman with over 40 year's experience. We all share a passion for absolute quality, with customer satisfaction as our top priority.
As a collective our mission is to create a composite business that delivers a strong mix of rapid product development and delivery, alongside utilising the intelligence of our team to develop new and exciting processes and manufacturing techniques.
- Autoclave, [3.2m x 1.8m internal, 100psi, 180c]
- 3 x Composite Ovens, [3.2m x 2.4m x 0.9m] [2m x 1m x 1m] [0.3m x 0.3m x 0.3m]
- Design office, [Private meeting room] [A1 Plotter] [800mm Vinyl cutter] [air conditioned]
- Laminating shop [modular tables] [vacuum system] [2x bagging tables] [3 x kit freezers] [temperature controlled]
- Fabrications shop [2.4m guillotine] [MIG & TIG Welders] [Milling machine] [Lathe] [3x metal folders] [belt & disc sander]...
- Workshop [levelled floor] [comprehensive Tools selection] [build bay high level hoist]
- Trim shop [high capacity extraction] [2x downdraft benches] [diamond bandsaw] [disc sander]
- Finishing shop [large spray booth] [controlled dried airlines]
- Stores [Walk in freezer] [comprehensive stock of fasteners, adhesives, abrasives, tapes, chemcals, resins, paint and more... ]
We are based on an ex US Airforce base, just outside of Oxford, called Heyford Park. A 24hr patrolled, secure and secluded location with no access to the public making it perfect test facility for developing our own and our customers prototypes before going to market.
Our facility has been developed to suite our growing demands and has allowed us to thrive and grow into the exciting, innovative and capable company we are today.
For our latest news take a look at our blog.